Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Apart from the core processes of a Company, there are many other significant backend processes which do not directly impact a Company’s Cash Flow but are to be dealt with utmost importance. However, as a Startup or an already established company, most of your time is spent on developing your core activities and your back office processes take the back seat. The answer to this is simplified through Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a Business process management software. ERP allows you to manage and automate many back-office processes like Technology, Human Resources, and Services.
More often than not Companies require dedicated teams to analyze and customize the Data and handle the software. This is where Startup Business Accounting can play a major role in simplifying things for you by serving to all your needs. We have a team of dedicated professionals with expert insights, who are adept at handling any Business Process Management software.
Below are some of the many Softwares for which we provide assistance
- Oracle is one of the most complete and integrated Enterprise Performance Management Applications you will need for your Business strategy growth. It improves your Business value by integrating risk and performance analytics with reducing costs.
- SAP is an Enterprise resource planning software developed to incorporate the key Business functions of an Organization. Some of the business processes incorporated in SAP are Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial supply chain management, Human capital management like training, payroll, e-recruiting, and other corporate services.
- Netsuite Inc. is a cloud computing company which provides software services to help manage business finances, operations, and customer relations. It serves its purpose for small, medium, and large-sized Businesses with ERP, CRM, and e-commerce features.
- It is an Accounting software package targeted mainly towards small and medium sized Businesses. It offers business owners with quick and simple invoicing. Some of its main features are, accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. It is available in both on-premises and cloud-based applications.
- It is a cloud-based Accounting software which caters to accounting and bookkeeping needs for small and medium-sized businesses. One of its signature features is, it allows you to view cash flow in real-time.
- Customer Relationship Management is a software from Salesforce, a cloud computing company. It stores customer contact information like names, addresses, and phone numbers, as well as keeps track of customer activity like website visits, phone calls, email, and more.
- Concur is a Software service company which provides Travel, Expense management, and automated Invoice services to Businesses.
- It is an Enterprise Software Company which provides cloud-based accounting software which helps businesses in managing their quarterly financial reports, Accounting, general ledger, reconciliation, balance sheet integrity, digital finance, transformation, and other ERP solutions.
- It is a software which provides interactive data visualizations focused on business intelligence which helps people see and understand data. It caters its services to a wide range of industries.Apart from the above mentioned ERP software, we also provide assistance with other advanced software. To discuss more about it, kindly Fill in your details at the contact page and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Apart from the above mentioned ERP softwares, we also provide assistance with other advanced softwares. To discuss more about it, kindly Fill in your details at the contact page and we will get back to you at the earliest.